Do I need to register with the Police?

If you need to register with the Police, your visa or biometric residence permit will tell you. Only certain nationalities have to register. However sometimes UKVI make mistakes. If in doubt check with ISAS. 

Web links:


Last update:
22-05-2015 10:26
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (19604 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2527 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2405 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1856 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1633 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (1375 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (1317 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (1266 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (1202 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs