I have lost my Police Registration Certificate. What should I do?

Make an appointment for the next Police registration session to apply for a new one. Give the student the 'Police Registration' leaflet. This tells them what they must bring to the appointment. Students can also register with the police in the Civic Centre; see the 'Police Registration' leaflet for details.

Last update:
21-05-2015 17:33
Clare Carver
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (18418 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2193 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2067 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1547 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1300 views)
  6. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (992 views)
  7. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (945 views)
  8. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (885 views)
  9. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (883 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs