I have lost my passport. What should I do?

You should report it to the Police. Go in person to Swansea Central Police station and ask for a report number. You then need to apply to your embassy for a new passport. When you have a new passport, you should make an appointment with an adviser to discuss what to do next. If your visa will expire in the next three months, you should see an adviser immediately.

Web link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/foreign-embassies-in-the-uk 










Last update:
21-05-2015 17:33
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21395 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3720 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3596 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2998 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2793 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2521 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2481 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2411 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2328 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs