I would like to change universities. Will this affect my visa? What do I need to do?

Last update:
21-05-2015 17:27
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (18511 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2209 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2083 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1563 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1316 views)
  6. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (1013 views)
  7. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (962 views)
  8. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (899 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (899 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs