I have received a letter regarding paying Council Tax. Do I need to pay? What do I need to do?

Make an appointment with an adviser.

Web link: http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/content/2510/Council-Tax?ArticleID=2062 



Last update:
21-05-2015 17:25
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (22663 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4322 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4211 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3558 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3421 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3138 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3075 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3012 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2881 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs