I would like to travel to France/Spain/Sweden/etc. How can I get the Schengen visa?

Read the leaflet 'Travelling in Europe'; You can then come back to make an appointment with an adviser if you need further assistance. ISAS also run Schengen visa workshops and details of any upcoming workshops will be on reception and on the ISAS Schengen web page.

Web link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/isas/traveltoothercountries/schengen/ 


Last update:
21-05-2015 17:24
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (22623 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4311 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4191 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3549 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3404 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3125 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3064 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2998 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2874 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs