I would like to invite my parents/friends to visit me. What do I need to do?

Read the leaflet 'Friends and Family Visiting you in the UK'; You can then come back to make an appointment with an adviser if you need further assistance.

Web link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/isas/immigration/family-visits/


Last update:
21-05-2015 17:22
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (18389 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2191 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2065 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1546 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1299 views)
  6. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (990 views)
  7. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (942 views)
  8. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (883 views)
  9. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (880 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs