My passport will expire soon - what do I need to do?

You should contact your embassy in London to apply for a new one or for an extension.


Web link:



Last update:
21-05-2015 17:21
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (19607 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2529 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2407 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1857 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1634 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (1378 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (1320 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (1266 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (1202 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs