Do I need to send my visa application or can I go in person to the Home Office?

You can choose how to apply. If you need to get your new visa quckly, ISAS advises you to pay the Premium higher fee to apply in person for a quick result. The advisers will discuss this question at the workshop or appointment.  

Last update:
21-05-2015 17:06
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21395 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3720 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3596 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2998 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2793 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2521 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2481 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2411 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2328 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs