What documents do I need to extend my student visa?

See the 'Extending your visa' A4 leaflet for details.

Web link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/isas/visa-extension/  

Last update:
21-05-2015 16:54
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21467 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3779 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3656 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3058 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2852 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2581 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2542 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2469 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2388 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs