My visa will end - what do I need to do?

When does the visa expire? 

If it expires more than one month from today, follow A below: 

A:  Book the student on to a visa workshop run by ISAS - check advisers' calendars for the next available workshop and add the student's details to the table in the calendar. Give the student the A4 leaflet and A5 booklet, 'Extending your Visa' which explains how they can register online with the Home Office before the workshop.

If it expires in less than a month from today or before the next workshop, follow B below:

B: Book the student for an appointment with ISAS. Give them the 'Extending your Visa' A4 leaflet and A5 booklet to take away and read before the appointment.

Web link: 

Last update:
21-05-2015 16:48
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (22638 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4314 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4200 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3554 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3415 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3133 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3069 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3005 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2879 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs