Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge?

Most students applying for a Tier 4 student visa extension have to pay the surcharge as part of the visa application process.  To find out if you have to pay and to make the payment go the UKVI web page.

Web link:


Last update:
22-05-2015 10:22
Neil Gaskin
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21416 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3735 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3611 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3013 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2807 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2537 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2497 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2426 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2343 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs