I want to visit the USA. How do I apply for a visa?

See the US Embassy website, and follow the instructions there. Make an appointment with an adviser once you have read the information and prepared your application.

Web link: http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/index.html


Last update:
22-05-2015 11:05
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21397 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3720 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3596 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2998 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2793 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2522 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2481 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2411 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2328 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs