I want to attend the free English classes. When and where should I enrol?

Student Support Services advertises the free classes run by ELTS so that trainee teachers can practice thier teaching.  See the posters on the wall and give the student one of the leaflets from reception.

Web link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/teacher-training/free-classes/


Last update:
22-05-2015 10:47
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (19608 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (2530 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (2408 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (1858 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (1634 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (1378 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (1320 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (1266 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (1202 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs