Where do I go to register with a doctor?

You can register at any GP’s surgery that you choose. There is a medical centre on Singleton Park campus and a surgery called SA1 surgery which is the local surgery for Bay campus residents.

Last update:
10-06-2016 13:34
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (35658 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (11607 views)
  3. Can I defer my place for a year? (7048 views)
  4. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (6676 views)
  5. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (6629 views)
  6. Can I get a car parking permit? (6092 views)
  7. How do I avoid plagiarism? (5866 views)
  8. I left my ID card in an exam. Where ... (5852 views)
  9. Where can I find my timetable? (5560 views)
  10. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (5436 views)


Sticky FAQs