Where can I get my learning agreement signed?

There are several drop in sessions organised throughout the year held by the IDO department where you can get your agreement signed. Please check their website for details of where and when the drop in sessions are held: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/opportunities/meettheteam/

Last update:
26-05-2016 13:05
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (36609 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (13195 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (8026 views)
  4. Can I defer my place for a year? (7513 views)
  5. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (7435 views)
  6. Can I get a car parking permit? (6673 views)
  7. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (6594 views)
  8. Where can I find my timetable? (6443 views)
  9. I left my ID card in an exam. Where ... (6337 views)
  10. How do I avoid plagiarism? (6295 views)


Sticky FAQs