Who can I speak to about changing my modules?

You would need to speak to your college about this – approach the departmental administrators or your Programme Director in the first instance (http://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-university/colleges/).  

Last update:
17-05-2016 12:02
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (37538 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (14423 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (9907 views)
  4. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (8358 views)
  5. Can I defer my place for a year? (7913 views)
  6. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (7668 views)
  7. Can I get a car parking permit? (7113 views)
  8. Where can I find my timetable? (6876 views)
  9. Where do I go to register with a doctor? ... (6683 views)
  10. I left my ID card in an exam. Where ... (6680 views)


Sticky FAQs