Where do I apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) Funding?

Your funding body (i.e. whoever pays you fees). This will either be Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, NHS student support, EU grant, SAAS in Scotland, Local Education and Library Board (N Ireland) or Student Finance Ireland (S Ireland). For the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, please contact your funding body for information. Or book an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker who will advise you.  

Please contact the Disability Service at: disability@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
09-09-2022 17:53
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (31370 views)
  2. My Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (17069 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) ... (14267 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (8093 views)
  5. I need to talk to someone about my support ... (7084 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (6534 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (6022 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (5825 views)
  9. I require an adapted room in halls of residence. ... (5625 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (5606 views)


Sticky FAQs