How do I replace my degree certificate?

There is a charge of £30 for a replacement certificate.  Please complete the Request for a Replacement Degree Certificate Form and return to MyUniHub with a cheque made payable to Swansea University.  We also offer the option to pay by credit/debit card.  Please either complete details on the form or contact MyUniHub on 44 (0)1792 606000 to arrange payment.  We will accept the completed form by email at  However, please be aware that sending card details by email is done so at your own risk.

Last update:
17-08-2022 12:04
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (84495 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (77914 views)
  3. Where are the toilets? (63841 views)
  4. Can I print on A3 size pages? (63747 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (56310 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (48111 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (43495 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (41761 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (39015 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (35935 views)


Sticky FAQs