- I have received my offer of a place and have been asked to send verification of my results to the institution. What does that mean?
- I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree and my offer mentions that police and health checks will be required. What do I need to do?
- I have now decided I would like to take a year out. Can I request deferred entry?
- I decided to drop one of my A-level or AS-level subjects. Do I need to inform the University?
- I was unwell before or during my A/AS Level examinations. Will this be taken into account?
- My address or other personal details have changed since I applied. How can I change them?
- How do I apply for financial help as an Undergraduate applicant?
- What is "adjustment"?