I still have valid leave on my visa so can I come back to complete resits with my current visa?

No, we must inform the UKVI that you are repeating externally.  As such your visa will be curtailed to 60 days and if you need to return for exams you will be required to get a short term study visa to do so.  In order to get a short term study letter please contact studentcompliance@swansea.ac.uk a few months before you need to sit your exams so that you can fill out a short term study application form.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:20
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (6807 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (6764 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (6386 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (5858 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (2426 views)
  6. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (853 views)
  7. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (851 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (780 views)
  9. Can I be issued a CAS if I have ... (710 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (701 views)


Sticky FAQs