As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer onto a different degree scheme at another college at Swansea University?

Only in very exceptional circumstances will you be permitted to transfer to an unrelated course.  The UKVI only allows this where you can show the new course in conjunction with your old course matches your genuine career prospects, that you have an academic background and aptitude for the new proposed course, that you know in detail the course content and have given the new course great consideration in whether it meets your needs and that you will succeed in completing it. 

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:23
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (6807 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (6764 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (6386 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (5858 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (2426 views)
  6. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (852 views)
  7. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (851 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (780 views)
  9. Can I be issued a CAS if I have ... (710 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (701 views)


Sticky FAQs