If I submit a repeat failed modules form to my college and all my failed modules fall in one semester does this have an impact on my visa?

Yes, if you are only repeating modules in one semester you will be suspended for the semester you are not undertaking studies.  This is because we cannot sponsor students under tier 4 where they are not engaged in studies for a period of more than 60 days.  As such your suspension is reported to the UKVI and they will curtail your existing visa's leave to 60 days.  As a result you will need to apply for a new CAS from studentcompliance@swansea.ac.uk around 3 to 4 months before your expected return date to studies the UK.  If you are on an ATAS requiring course you will need a new ATAS certificate before being able to resume studies.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:10
Cath Plumb
Average rating: 3 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (6591 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (6558 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (6210 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (5663 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (2268 views)
  6. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (697 views)
  7. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (666 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (642 views)
  9. Can I be issued a CAS if I have ... (598 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (557 views)


Sticky FAQs