I am a returning student needing to enrol for a new course online but cannot access my account. What should I do?

Your account will need to be reactivated.  Please contact Customer Services to have your account reinstated. You can do this in person in the Bay or Singleton Libraries at the Information Desk, or by phone 01792 295500 or via email customerservice@swansea.ac.uk

Tags: Account, accounts, enrol, enrollment, student
Last update:
24-10-2017 14:54
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (40967 views)
  2. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (25634 views)
  3. How can I change my password? (17468 views)
  4. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (16991 views)
  5. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (15354 views)
  6. What is my password? (14008 views)
  7. Where do I put credit on my account/card? ... (10727 views)
  8. When will I receive a computing account? (10712 views)
  9. Why can't I login to GAMS? (10704 views)
  10. I have forgotten my computer password. How can I ... (8543 views)


Sticky FAQs