All applicants for Medicine and most Health-related degrees (such as Nursing, Midwifery and Audiology) must fulfill GMC and NMC professional requirements for the courses before they can be admitted. Once you have accepted our offer as your first/firm choice the Admissions Office (for the Graduate Entry Medical degree) or the School of Health Science (for health schemes) will write to you asking you to complete Criminal Records Bureau and Health Assessment Forms.
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Student FAQs
- Major Projects
- Library Guides
- IT Services
- ISS Research Support
- Swansea Employability Academy
28 users online | 28 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 24-06-2016 12:58
- UG Admissions
You cannot comment on this entry
- I have received my offer of a place and have been asked to send verification of my results to the institution. What does that mean?
- I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree and my offer mentions that police and health checks will be required. What do I need to do?
- I have now decided I would like to take a year out. Can I request deferred entry?
- I decided to drop one of my A-level or AS-level subjects. Do I need to inform the University?
- I was unwell before or during my A/AS Level examinations. Will this be taken into account?
- My address or other personal details have changed since I applied. How can I change them?
- How do I apply for financial help as an Undergraduate applicant?
- What is "adjustment"?
- I have applied for Medicine or a Health-related degree ... (1990 views)
- I decided to drop one of my A-level or ... (1807 views)
- I have now decided I would like to take ... (1688 views)
- My address or other personal details have changed since ... (1674 views)
- I was unwell before or during my A/AS Level ... (1578 views)
- I have received my offer of a place and ... (1556 views)
- What is "adjustment"? (1528 views)
- How do I apply for financial help as an ... (1159 views)
A3 abroad Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts action planning additional instructor additional needs advertise advertise job advertise jobs advertise vacancies advice for graduates alumni APC Application Form appointment Aptitude tests archive argraffu argraffwyr Assessment Centres assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard modules Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card career choice Career Masterclasses career options career query