I have lost/forgotten my student ID, what should I do?

If you have lost your student ID card, you must get a replacement from the Library as soon as possible.  If you are without ID on the day of an exam you should bring with you any other form of official photografic ID, such as a passport or driving licence, which states your full name.  If you cannot prove your identity the front of your examination answer booklet will be marked accordingly and your examination may not be marked.

Last update:
18-07-2019 15:10
Katrin James-Langford
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my examination results be published? (5616 views)
  2. Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (3690 views)
  3. Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (3132 views)
  4. How do I go about deferring an exam? ... (2020 views)
  5. How do I calculate what overall mark to expect? ... (1968 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (1789 views)
  7. Is there a way of requesting a change to ... (1600 views)
  8. I am unable to attend an exam, what should ... (1469 views)
  9. If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, ... (1410 views)
  10. I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which ... (1335 views)


Sticky FAQs