If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, will this roll over to my postgraduate studies?

No – firstly, you will need to make an appointment with the Disability Office then lastly you will also need to meet with the Examinations team to organise the provisions. You can make appointments for both teams via myunihub@swansea.ac.uk at least 6 weeks before the assessment period to reinstate your provisions 

Last update:
22-06-2016 12:46
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my examination results be published? (6347 views)
  2. Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (4417 views)
  3. Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (3894 views)
  4. How do I go about deferring an exam? ... (2535 views)
  5. How do I calculate what overall mark to expect? ... (2418 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2073 views)
  7. Is there a way of requesting a change to ... (1840 views)
  8. I am unable to attend an exam, what should ... (1683 views)
  9. If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, ... (1591 views)
  10. I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which ... (1540 views)


Sticky FAQs