I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which will affect my ability to sit my exams. Who should I contact about this?

Firstly, you should meet with the Disability Office Team to discuss your needs. After this meeting, you will need to meet with Exams team to organise the provisions. You can arrange appointments for both teams via myunihub@swansea.ac.uk  or by calling 01792606000

Last update:
22-06-2016 12:37
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my examination results be published? (6347 views)
  2. Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (4417 views)
  3. Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (3894 views)
  4. How do I go about deferring an exam? ... (2536 views)
  5. How do I calculate what overall mark to expect? ... (2419 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2073 views)
  7. Is there a way of requesting a change to ... (1840 views)
  8. I am unable to attend an exam, what should ... (1683 views)
  9. If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, ... (1592 views)
  10. I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which ... (1540 views)


Sticky FAQs