You can be awarded temporary provisions. To arrange this, you will need to call in to meet with a Student Information Officer in the nearest MyUniHub. You must bring medical evidence, regardless of how apparent your injury may be.
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Student FAQs
- Major Projects
- Library Guides
- IT Services
- ISS Research Support
- Swansea Employability Academy
159 users online | 159 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 22-06-2016 12:36
- Thomas Hennessy
You cannot comment on this entry
- Can I request an extension for a piece of coursework/dissertation?
- I am looking for additional help with my coursework, can you recommend a tutor?
- When are exam timetables published?
- I have an injury or condition which will affect my ability to sit my exams. What should I do?
- Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form?
- Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (5781 views)
- Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (4920 views)
- I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2805 views)
- When are exam timetables published? (2038 views)
- I have an injury or condition which will affect ... (1937 views)
A3 abroad Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts action planning additional instructor additional needs advertise advertise job advertise jobs advertise vacancies advice for graduates alumni APC Application Form appointment Aptitude tests archive argraffu argraffwyr Assessment Centres assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard modules Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card career choice Career Masterclasses career options career query