How do I go about deferring an exam?

If you have been affected by extenuating circumstances before an examination to such an extent that your performance is likely to be significantly affected you might wish to consider postponing the sitting of the examination until a future date.  In this case, you must contact your College to request to defer the exam.  This must be done either in advance of the exam or within 5 working days of the exam taking place. You must provide supporting evidence with your request.

Last update:
22-06-2016 12:35
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my examination results be published? (6347 views)
  2. Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (4417 views)
  3. Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (3894 views)
  4. How do I go about deferring an exam? ... (2535 views)
  5. How do I calculate what overall mark to expect? ... (2419 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2073 views)
  7. Is there a way of requesting a change to ... (1840 views)
  8. I am unable to attend an exam, what should ... (1683 views)
  9. If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, ... (1592 views)
  10. I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which ... (1540 views)


Sticky FAQs