I am unable to attend an exam, what should I do?

It is essential that you inform your personal tutor or a member of the College’s administration as a matter of urgency if you are unable to attend an examination. If you are unable to contact a member of staff in your College you should phone the examination office on 01792 602164.  If the University is informed of this in advance it might be able to put in measures for special arrangements for you to sit the examination if necessary.

Last update:
22-06-2016 12:29
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my examination results be published? (6349 views)
  2. Where can I find an extenuating circumstances form? (4417 views)
  3. Can I request an extension for a piece of ... (3895 views)
  4. How do I go about deferring an exam? ... (2536 views)
  5. How do I calculate what overall mark to expect? ... (2419 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my coursework, ... (2073 views)
  7. Is there a way of requesting a change to ... (1841 views)
  8. I am unable to attend an exam, what should ... (1683 views)
  9. If I had special exam provisions as an undergraduate, ... (1592 views)
  10. I have a chronic condition or permanent disability which ... (1541 views)


Sticky FAQs