My family wish to attend my ceremony from outside the EU. Can I get a letter to help them obtain a visa?

Absolutely. Please contact MyUniHub and we can provide you with a letter confirming that you are expected to graduate.

Last update:
22-06-2016 13:47
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my degree be officially awarded? (4004 views)
  2. I am a joint honours student and wish to ... (2727 views)
  3. How can I hire my gown and how much ... (2325 views)
  4. I am not able to attend graduation, can I ... (1867 views)
  5. What happens if I don’t pass? (1839 views)
  6. My family wish to attend my ceremony from outside ... (1758 views)
  7. When I graduate, which documents will I receive from ... (1697 views)
  8. How can I book my place at Graduation? (1582 views)
  9. How can I request a copy of the Graduation ... (1326 views)
  10. When will I find out what ceremony I will ... (1322 views)


Sticky FAQs