I am a joint honours student and wish to attend a different ceremony to the one I have been allocated. Can I do this?


Unfortunately this is usually not possible, other than in exceptional cases. Please contact ceremonies@swansea.ac.uk if you have any concerns.

Last update:
22-06-2016 14:03
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my degree be officially awarded? (4046 views)
  2. I am a joint honours student and wish to ... (2769 views)
  3. How can I hire my gown and how much ... (2517 views)
  4. I am not able to attend graduation, can I ... (1921 views)
  5. What happens if I don’t pass? (1889 views)
  6. My family wish to attend my ceremony from outside ... (1828 views)
  7. When I graduate, which documents will I receive from ... (1750 views)
  8. How can I book my place at Graduation? (1639 views)
  9. How can I obtain additional graduation ceremony tickets? (1461 views)
  10. How can I request a copy of the Graduation ... (1383 views)


Sticky FAQs