How do I apply for a work placement, part time job, or graduate vacancies (including WoW, SPIN, WoWee and Santander placements)?

All work placements, part time jobs and graduate vacancies promoted by the Swansea Employability Academy are now advertised and managed via Employment Zone. Students can search and apply for each placement and job individually. Please visit

Tags: abroad, Employment Zone, global, graduate jobs, Internship, jobs, overseas, part-time jobs, Santander, SPIN, Swansea Paid Internship Network, vacancies, volunteering, Week of Work, work experience, Work Placement, WoW
Last update:
09-05-2019 12:54
Jo Davies
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I'm an employer, how do I advertise vacancies, find ... (9287 views)
  2. How do the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum elements ... (9017 views)
  3. Can someone check my CV, Cover Letter, Application Form, ... (8197 views)
  4. Where is the SEA: Careers and Employability Department? ... (7610 views)
  5. I'm an international student, how do I find information ... (7375 views)
  6. How do I find out more about Interview Techniques, ... (7205 views)
  7. I want to find out about Post Grad funding ... (7200 views)
  8. I've been invited for an interview, Assessment Centre, Psychometric ... (6549 views)
  9. How do I find out about Careers Fairs / ... (6545 views)
  10. Where can I get advice about Career Options if ... (6480 views)


Sticky FAQs