Where can I find a PC?

There are a number of PC labs across the University, including some within colleges and departments. Please find additional information by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/students/pc-labs/

Tags: bay, computers, computing, IT, library, miners, open access, PC, PC lab, singleton, staff, student, university
Last update:
23-08-2017 16:24
Naomi Steele
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Is any money available to pay an APC (article ... (6328 views)
  2. Where can I find a PC? (5746 views)
  3. Do I need to pay to publish open access? ... (5064 views)
  4. Can I make a book chapter open access? (4666 views)
  5. Do you have any guidance on the HEFCE open ... (4628 views)
  6. How can I check whether my publisher will allow ... (4612 views)
  7. If I am publishing with someone from another university ... (4588 views)


Sticky FAQs