How can I check whether my publisher will allow my article to be deposited in the Cronfa, the university repository?

In most cases Sherpa Romeo will allow you to look up a journal to see what your publisher allows. In a few cases you may need to check with your publisher. If you need any help contact

To comply with the HEFCW open access policy you need to deposit the author accepted manuscript, your own version but after peer review. Sherpa Romeo refers to this as the postprint.

Last update:
16-06-2015 12:13
Susan Glen
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Is any money available to pay an APC (article ... (7889 views)
  2. Do I need to pay to publish open access? ... (6919 views)
  3. Can I make a book chapter open access? (6533 views)
  4. How can I check whether my publisher will allow ... (6484 views)
  5. Do you have any guidance on the open access ... (6178 views)
  6. If I am publishing with someone from another university ... (6066 views)
  7. Where do I find support for Open Access? (1338 views)


Sticky FAQs