I am a returning student needing to enrol for a new course online but cannot access my account. What should I do?

Your account will need to be reactivated.  Please contact Customer Services to have your account reinstated. You can do this in person in the Bay or Singleton Libraries at the Information Desk, or by phone 01792 295500 or via email customerservice@swansea.ac.uk

Tags: Account, accounts, enrol, enrollment, student
Last update:
24-10-2017 14:54
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where is GAMS? (17878 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (15440 views)
  3. How can I learn about EndNote? (12397 views)
  4. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (11728 views)
  5. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (11724 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (10963 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (8413 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (8350 views)
  9. Why can't I login to GAMS? (8279 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (6827 views)


Sticky FAQs