I am having trouble using the printing services. Who can I ask for help?

Some information on  printing/scanning/photocopying is available by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/printing/

You can also ask for help at the Information Desk in the Singleton and Bay Libraries.

Tags: card, library, photocopier, photocopying, printer, printing, scanner, scanning, staff, student
Last update:
21-09-2017 16:48
Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Can I print on A3 size pages? (33540 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (32456 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (21091 views)
  4. Where is GAMS? (21003 views)
  5. How can I learn about EndNote? (17292 views)
  6. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (16445 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (16076 views)
  8. How can I change my password? (14874 views)
  9. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (14100 views)
  10. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13784 views)


Sticky FAQs