I have received a letter advising I can book a needs assessment. What do I do?

Swansea University has its own, purpose built assessment centre. Please visit our site at http://www.swansea.ac.uk/study/current/StudentSupportServices/DisabilityOffice/TheAssessmentCentre/ for details of how to book an assessment.  Alternatively, you can phone us on 01792 513000.

Last update:
25-02-2015 13:34
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (16099 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (12589 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (10564 views)
  4. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (4620 views)
  5. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (4331 views)
  6. I have received a letter advising I can book ... (3781 views)
  7. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (3763 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (3012 views)
  9. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (3007 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (2723 views)


Sticky FAQs