How can I get a new/replacement card as a DACE student?

Please contact the Miners' Library regarding new and replacement cards, providing a photograph if you need a new one or wish to exchange the old one. We can then arrange either for you to collect the card on your next visit or for it to be posted. The Library Desks at both Singleton Park and Bay Libraries can also print new and replacement cards for you. New cards are free, but you will be required to fill in a form with the Miners' Library beforehand. Replacement cards cost £5.

Last update:
30-05-2018 13:40
Gareth Smith
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (57762 views)
  2. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (43807 views)
  3. Where are the toilets? (38378 views)
  4. How do I access newspapers online? (36968 views)
  5. How can I get a replacement library card? (36625 views)
  6. I have some books I would like to donate ... (35027 views)
  7. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32370 views)
  8. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (30373 views)
  9. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (30214 views)
  10. When is the Library open? (26188 views)


Sticky FAQs