What support does the Library give me if I live far away from campus?


We offer a number of specially designed services, known as LibraryPlus, aimed at making your student life easier.

Who can use LibraryPlus services?

  • Part time students
  • Distance learners
  • Lifelong learners studying at Swansea University
  • Students on placements (e.g. Health Science students)
  • Students with disabilities
  • Carers
  • Or anyone who expresses a need for extra help, whether for a short time or long term.

We have extra information, including a request form, on our LibraryPlus web page (https://www.swansea.ac.uk/library/student-support/libraryplus/) 

Last update:
11-02-2019 13:09
Lori Havard / amended Mandy Orford
Average rating: 4 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (57762 views)
  2. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (43807 views)
  3. Where are the toilets? (38378 views)
  4. How do I access newspapers online? (36968 views)
  5. How can I get a replacement library card? (36625 views)
  6. I have some books I would like to donate ... (35027 views)
  7. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32370 views)
  8. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (30373 views)
  9. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (30214 views)
  10. When is the Library open? (26188 views)


Sticky FAQs