I have not set up a direct debit to pay my fees. Where do I go to pay them?

You will need to contact the Finance department to set up your direct debit.  You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income.tuition@swansea.ac.uk. However, do you know that you may be eligible for Tuition Fee funding from the Student Loan Company? Further details on tuition fee funding can be found on the Money@CampusLife MyUni site and webpages: www.swansea.ac.uk/money-advice.

Last update:
03-09-2018 13:32
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (9722 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (6563 views)
  3. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (6025 views)
  4. How do I apply for my student funding? (5935 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (5889 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (5164 views)
  7. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (4879 views)
  8. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (4803 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (4486 views)
  10. I need to know if I can delay the ... (3066 views)


Sticky FAQs