I need to know if I can delay the payment of my next direct debit for my tuition fees. Who should I see?

The Finance department deal with the payment of tuition fees. You will need to contact them with an explanation of the reason for the delay in payment and proposals for how and when they will be paid. Money@CampusLife can assist with the drafting of a budget plan if this is required. You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income.tuition@swansea.ac.uk.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:58
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (10721 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (7737 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (7429 views)
  4. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (6933 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (6856 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (6455 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (5841 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (5716 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5274 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (4966 views)


Sticky FAQs