We need to have a minimum of 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts held by you and your partner (if relevant). We also need evidence of your student funding, rent/mortgage payments and any bills or debts that you want us to take into account in the consideration of the application. We cannot return any documents so please ensure copies and not originals are provided. Applications can be completed and submitted here https://intranet.swan.ac.uk/StudentHardship/ .
In order to submit an application, all students need to provide the following:
- Evidence of income, such as:
- Student Finance notification letter
- NHS Bursary award letter (if studying an NHS funded course)
- Postgraduate Loan notification letter
- Scholarships and/or bursaries letter
- Three months’ worth of payslips if working
- Evidence of expenditure, such as:
- Tenancy agreement or mortgage statement showing your name, monthly cost and address
- One months’ worth of itemised credit card / store card statements
- Evidence of any HP agreements or personal loans
- Evidence of bank accounts, such as:
- Three months’ worth of up to date bank statements for all accounts in your name (and partner’s if applicable) and all transactions over £100 are explained. Please read the instructions in the Bank Details section to ensure that you are supplying the correct evidence
Please be aware that your case may result in you needing to provide additional information. Please see the application form and hover over help for information on additional information required.