I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial assistance?

If your funding has been delayed, Money@CampusLife may be able to provide you with an emergency payment from the Swansea University Opportunity Award (depending on your eligibility and time of year). The amount of emergency assistance available is limited and will only cover immediate essential expenditure (e.g. food). To apply for an emergency grant you will also need to provide an up-to-date bank statement to show that you are struggling financially. Please visit a drop-in session with your student funding Customer Reference Number (CRN) to speak with an adviser. 

Last update:
03-09-2018 13:27
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (9993 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (6901 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (6350 views)
  4. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (6309 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (6148 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (5728 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (5146 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (5126 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (4733 views)
  10. I need to know if I can delay the ... (3513 views)


Sticky FAQs