My student funding is late. Can you please help me?

Money@CampusLife can contact your funding provider to help ascertain the reason for the delay in your funding and can provide advice and guidance on the information required to ensure that your application is dealt with as quickly as possible.

For your visit to the office, please ensure you bring your Student Finance Customer Reference Number (CRN) with you. Your CRN is the unique 11 character number that Student Finance use to identify you. This is quoted on all correspondence you receive from your funding provider.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:47
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (10721 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (7737 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (7429 views)
  4. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (6933 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (6855 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (6455 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (5840 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (5716 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5274 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (4966 views)


Sticky FAQs