Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, Childcare and Disabled Students Allowance etc.?

Money@CampusLife can provide advice on statutory assistance that covers tuition fees, parental learning allowance and childcare etc.

The Disability Office can provide information on Disabled Student Allowance, and can be contacted at Disability@swansea.ac.uk  or on telephone 01792 606617.

Last update:
03-09-2018 13:26
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (9671 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (6495 views)
  3. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (5981 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (5850 views)
  5. How do I apply for my student funding? (5750 views)
  6. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (4834 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (4744 views)
  8. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (4730 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (4446 views)
  10. I need to know if I can delay the ... (2773 views)


Sticky FAQs