Where can I take the photos for my visa application?

Colliers Photographers in the Uplands is the nearest photographer to the Singleton campus. Other photographers in Swansea can produce photos which meet the strict Home Office requirments . ISAS has a slip for students with Colliers contact details. ISAS does not recommend using sefl-service photo booths as it is easy to get the photo wrong. REception can provide the UKVI leaflet on photo requirements.

Web link: https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports


Last update:
21-05-2015 16:58
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (24248 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4630 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4554 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3786 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3745 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3425 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3366 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3308 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (3129 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs