Where can I find a PC?

There are a number of PC labs across the University, including some within colleges and departments. Please find additional information by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/students/pc-labs/

Tags: bay, computers, computing, IT, library, miners, open access, PC, PC lab, singleton, staff, student, university
Last update:
23-08-2017 16:24
Naomi Steele
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (51279 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (33541 views)
  3. How do I change my password? (32456 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (26481 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (21868 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (21091 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (16076 views)
  8. What travel discounts are available for students? (15054 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13785 views)
  10. Where can I replace my student card? (13753 views)


Sticky FAQs