Who can I speak to about withdrawing from the University?

If you are thinking about leaving the University, we would always recommend you speak to your personal tutor/Supervisor or another member of staff from your college. If you then have any further questions or do want to withdraw, please visit MyUniHub and the staff can talk you through your options.

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:28
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (60636 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (51046 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (44263 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (38374 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32366 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (31736 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (26185 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (25561 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (22312 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (20908 views)


Sticky FAQs